Agora Sant Cugat International School
- Elements and/or sensors to protect the vehicle’s occupants.
- Elements and/or sensors to protect the vehicle’s occupants from external factors.
- Elements and/or sensors for the vehicle’s internal incident service.
- Straight Face: Tips offered to improve the occupant’s health/condition
- Sad Face: Occupant detected to be in critical condition and advised to call the nearest hospital and car and redirected to a safe place.
Our students worked hard together through interaction and comparison and taking into account each other’s ideas. This exchange of concepts and ideas using STEAM skills and knowledge involved looking at different visions of the same problem and coming up with the best result for the challenge. Agora Sant Cugat International School was awarded 12 LEGO SPIKE Prime Robots and recognition for the exceptional work of our students and teachers to promote STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Mathematics) in our School.